Other than the geographic location, travel is all about amenities. Amenities distinguish comfort from discomfort, pleasure from frustration. Located on the Upper West Side, the historical Hotel Belleclaire’s 240 rooms and suites, provide classic charm with modern home conveniences for their guests. Experience is no longer just about the beauty of a hotel and superb service provided by its staff, yet is increasingly becoming more about the ‘little’ things that make a certain place special and different from the rest. Located near Central Park and Lincoln Center, Hotel Belleclaire offers amenities to make lifetime memories and that leave their guests with a lasting impression.
The Hotel Belleclaire proudly offers:
1. Complimentary in-room and lobby high-speed wireless Internet
Free Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming more of a need in hotels. A 2013 survey by Hotels.com verified that 34% said free Wi-Fi is the number 1 factor in choosing a hotel on leisure stays; 56% of respondents said free Wi-Fi was their number 1 must-have when traveling for business.
2. Media Lounge equipped with arcade games and Mac computers
Our state-of-the-art media lounge features over 10,000 arcade style games, 27-inch Mac computers, a printing station for boarding passes, Flyte Pass (veryify and purchase airline tickets), and a charging dock.
3. C.O. Bigelow Amenities
Hotel Belleclaire offers luxurious C.O. Bigelow Bath amenities, which is the oldest apothecary in America, since 1838. C.O. Bigelow’s bath amenities add a unique touch of NY sophistication to our guests.
4. Complimentary Refreshment upon arrival
5. Hypoallergenic pillows, comforter, and luxurious Frette linens
6. Plush luxurious robes
7. Mini refrigerator in all guest rooms, with an option of mini-bar items
8. Daily newspapers
9. DVD player with complimentary dvd movies (Parlor & Family Suites)
10. Microwave in room (Family Suites)
11. Overnight shoeshine
12. 24-hour Fitness Center
Complimentary use of our 24-hour fitness center is available to all guests.
13. In-house City Experts concierge
14. Convenient Upper West Side New York hotel location
Hotel Belleclaire is located in a magnificent, cultural and residential Upper West Side neighborhood. Our hotel is located near top attractions throughout NYC: Central Park, Riverside Park, American Museum of Natural History, and Lincoln Center to name a few.
15. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Coffee Bar in Lobby
Hotel Belleclaire is pleased to partner with The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; serving the world’s most vibrant coffee and tea flavors since 1963; with hours of operation on weekdays from 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and weekends 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
16. Broadway Meeting Room
Plan conferences, board meetings, seminars and other corporate events with Hotel Belleclaire. Our professional Upper West Side meeting space is suitable for up to 12 guests and can be arranged in classroom or boardroom style. The venue is equipped with a 70-inch Smart TV and Wi-Fi for full connectivity. Cotering, coffee and tea service is available.
UWS Meeting Space Features:
- U-style seating
- Classroom or boardroom style
- Up to 12 seated guests
- Coffee/tea service
- 7” Wireless Touch Panel
- 70” LED HD Smart TV
- Laptop Hookup to TV via HDMI
- Cat6 high-speed Internet hook up
- Polycom conference phone
- Apple TV for wireless connectivity to view iPad and iPhone screen on TV
- Hubbell Floor Box with voice video and data connections
- Marantz Hi-Fi audio system with multiple Internet radio stations
- Marantz 3D Blu-ray player
17. Newly Opened Mille-Feuille Bakery
A newly opened French bakery, Mille-Feuille, opened around the corner from Hotel Belleclaire. Mille-Feuille (or “Napoleon” in English) is a famous dessert enjoyed throughout the world. Its literal translation means “a thousand layers or pages”. Guests can enjoy these delicious French pastries Monday through Friday: 7:00am- 8:00pm and Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am-8:00pm.
We know your travels have just begun when you arrive at our check-in desk, and we’re committed to making sure your stay with us is pleasurable and memorable.